Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Spelling (UK/US), grammar and tone are consistent throughout.
- References are cited and included in a bibliography using a consistent and well recognised format.
Author retains copyright.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The International Journal of Strength and Conditioning welcomes submissions from all suitably experienced and qualified members of the S&C community and associated scientific disciplines.
Submission and publication in the journal is free, and subject to our community and editorial review process. The following conditions must be met for submission:
The article must not have been published before
The article must be original work and not subject to plagiarism
The article should address an important topic within the field, helping to advance the profession
All authors must agree to publication
The authors agree to the use of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License for the IUSCA
The Author Guidelines should have been read and the article must be formatted and styled accordingly
The editorial board reserves the right to remove any article, at any time, without prior notice or explanation
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, etc. in the articles of this journal, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations
The members of the editorial board try to guide the review process as carefully as possible but cannot take legal responsibility for the outcome and aftermath of acceptance or rejection
While the advice and information in this journal is believed to be true and accurate on the date each article is published, neither the authors, the editors, or the IUSCA can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.