The International Universities Strength and Conditioning Association (IUSCA) is a not-for-profit, limited by Guarantee Company, founded in 2019. The IUSCA has been developed to support the growing area of strength and conditioning (S&C) in the university sector across the world.
To be a world leading organisation, dedicated to the development of the Strength and Conditioning (S&C) profession within the university sector.
1. To help develop and provide appropriate recognition for undergraduate and postgraduate S&C related degrees
2. To publish research and other educational resources, for the betterment of the university S&C sector
3. To facilitate high quality provision of S&C support, optimising student-athlete health and wellbeing, across all universities, by adhering to best practice guidelines
4. To provide endorsement and guidelines for Internships and other support programmes
5. To work towards the fair recognition and remuneration of the S&C profession within the university sector
6. To facilitate knowledge transfer between institutions, their staff, students, and fellow professionals, through the development of workshops, conferences and other networking events
To learn more about IUSCA, please visit our website here.